Battlefield 3

Hi, many ppl probably ask you ppl if they can run games on their pc's, and I'm here to do the same thing :P

Here is the thing, I bought a laptop a few months ago, and i wanned to know if it can run battlefield 3.

Info about it :

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.71.51R0180E5
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I don't actually understand a lot about computers and stuf.. if u guys need more info to help i can search here, and if i cannot run it, can i change something so I can play ??
7 answers Last reply
More about battlefield
  1. possibly, at lowest settings, with lowest resolution. gaming and laptops do not mix well.
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/5771/the-intel-ivy-bridge-core-i7-3770k-review/14

and there is nothing you can do really.
  2. hm... thanks, sho i should buy a good computer then...
  3. i'm afraid so. unless you happen to have a pci-express card slot on your laptop (rare) .

http://www.villageinstruments.com/tiki-index.php?page=Products
  4. I dont know what is that :P
    and the thing is ... i bought this laptop like 5 months ago, so i'll start ssaving money for a good computer :)
    What kind of graphic card should i need to run it on high? ( don't need to be on ultra .-.)
  5. if it will take more than a month to save then ask when you are closer to the time, but a $250 card would be good gtx660/660ti/670
  6. Masterine said:
    I dont know what is that :P
    and the thing is ... i bought this laptop like 5 months ago, so i'll start ssaving money for a good computer :)
    What kind of graphic card should i need to run it on high? ( don't need to be on ultra .-.)

These will be much better gtx660/660ti/670 if you want to run it on ULTRA but if you dont then go for a card like ATI 7770 or GTX 650 ti these will be better for you and they are not expensive too.
  7. haha, i should ask in a year or so :)
    I'm only 16, as I live in brazil, its all freaking expensive so it's gonna take like a year to save for a new pc,
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Video Games