Remembering the name of an old space rts game

Hay hope everyone has an awesome holiday season, but I am trying to find an old space rts game made in the late 90's early 2000's. The closest game I can relate it to is sins of a solar empire. I think it is a top down perspective where you build an empire from conquering planets. You can build lots of ships and design them. I do not remember if you can control them or not it might be ai controlled for all I can remember. You could also build lost of defenses for your planets mines, guns, those sorts of things. Well that is all I can really remember about it. So if you can name the game that would be awesome. Again, have a good time everybody. If you canprovide a link that would be awsome!
9 answers Last reply
More about remembering space game
  1. Any of these ring a bell:

Solar Winds 1 or 2

Conquest: Frontier Wars

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident

Galactic Empires 1 or 2

Orb

Stars!

Gamespot has visuals of all of these if that helps.
  2. Sadly none of those are it. I have owned them all at one point in time.
  3. Hegemonia?

Master of Orion?

I thought I knew every RTS ever made. Alas this appears to be a falacy. :cry:
  4. Neither of those strikes my memory. :(
  5. Galactic Empire was one of the tops down games, there was also Master's of Orion 3 and Masters of Orion 2......

Also Dune 2000 was a rts as well, no city management but straight RTS from Westwood Studios.
  6. Yeah neither of those strikes any memories. Sorry. still trying to find it myself to no avail.
  7. Homeworld?
  8. HomeWorld series great game but no that is not it.
  9. dont think so man. =)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Build Video Games