Overclocking XP2000 and SL-DRV5-C

Liranan

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2002
I would like to thank my dear friend SVOL, who after hours of messing around (and the thought he had destroyed my processor, motherboard and videocard) finally helped me to run my XP2000 (multiplier 12.5) at XP2200 (multiplier 13.5). With a slight overclockig of my fsb I am running a very stable 1880Mhz. It may not be a great overclocking performance but for a chip whose modelnumber is rather hard to obtain and which doesn't overclock very well I am very pleased with the performance, especially as I have gained an extra 500+ points in 3DMarks.

Bush+Blaire=Nazi Warcrminals

svol

Champion
LOL... actually it runs at XP2300+ speed.

Oh and the page I was trying to use to decode your CPU number is back online... you got a T-bredA (and not the B we hoped for) and for that CPU 1.88 GHz is a very nice OC. I checked the Overclockers.com OC database and your core (AIRGA) has only reached 2 GHz once with watercooling... the average is between the 1.8-9 GHz.

I love my Delta 60HP 7000 RPM fan that puts out more dB then CFM :eek:

Liranan

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2002
It certainly is a shamr and I will have to make sure I buy the right core next time. Though the next thing I buy will probably be better memory because this PC2100 is really inhibiting my abilities to maintain a stable running system.

May Soltek go bankrupt, come my brethren pray with me!

Bush+Blaire=Nazi Warcrminals

TheMASK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2003
hey svol, u reply to every post made here in this section... do u even go thru other sections at all? :wink:

<b>thinking of a good sig. till then...</b>

svol

Champion
Well I usewd to frequent almost every forum inside the Components section too... but I got kinda bored, had less free time and got sick of all the flame wars. So now I on;y post in the Overclocking section, the Other Components and HD forum and in The Other. Maybe I will start visiting the Memory forum again though.

I love my Delta 60HP 7000 RPM fan that puts out more dB then CFM :eek: