ff fees

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much is
it?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
wrote:

>does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much is
>it?

It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

thatz wat he's asking for I believe..the pc fees
"Techy Guy" <who@who.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
> wrote:
>
> >does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much
is
> >it?
> >

> It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

I'm sure that was a typo - what he probably meant to say is that the PS2
versions and PC versions have the same monthly fee - $12.95 / mo for basic
service, and an extra dollar each month for Tetra Master and for each
additional character beyond your first.

---

The tetsusaiga basically transforms from a katana into a falchion,
essentially changing its damage from 1-10 to 2-8,
and increasing its threat range to 18-20.
If you have any idea what that means,
then you need help.
[adult swim]

Never underestimate the power of the sneakiness.
"beaujamin" <bjsayer@optusnet.com> wrote in message
> thatz wat he's asking for I believe..the pc fees
> "Techy Guy" <who@who.net> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much
> is
> > >it?
> > >

> > It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

ok, my mistake