ff fees

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much is
it?
4 answers Last reply
More about fees
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
    wrote:

    >does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much is
    >it?

    It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    thatz wat he's asking for I believe..the pc fees
    "Techy Guy" <who@who.net> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much
    is
    > >it?
    > >

    > It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    I'm sure that was a typo - what he probably meant to say is that the PS2
    versions and PC versions have the same monthly fee - $12.95 / mo for basic
    service, and an extra dollar each month for Tetra Master and for each
    additional character beyond your first.

    ---

    The tetsusaiga basically transforms from a katana into a falchion,
    essentially changing its damage from 1-10 to 2-8,
    and increasing its threat range to 18-20.
    If you have any idea what that means,
    then you need help.
    [adult swim]

    Never underestimate the power of the sneakiness.
    "beaujamin" <bjsayer@optusnet.com> wrote in message
    > thatz wat he's asking for I believe..the pc fees
    > "Techy Guy" <who@who.net> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:00:11 +1000, "Ribbon" <bjsayer@optusnet.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >does anyone know if the pc version of ff XI has fees and if so how much
    > is
    > > >it?
    > > >

    > > It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    ok, my mistake

    "Malus" <malusvir@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sure that was a typo - what he probably meant to say is that the PS2
    > versions and PC versions have the same monthly fee - $12.95 / mo for basic
    > service, and an extra dollar each month for Tetra Master and for each
    > additional character beyond your first.

    > ---
    >
    > The tetsusaiga basically transforms from a katana into a falchion,
    > essentially changing its damage from 1-10 to 2-8,
    > and increasing its threat range to 18-20.
    > If you have any idea what that means,
    > then you need help.
    > [adult swim]
    >
    > Never underestimate the power of the sneakiness.
    > "beaujamin" <bjsayer@optusnet.com> wrote in message
    > > thatz wat he's asking for I believe..the pc fees
    > > "Techy Guy" <who@who.net> wrote in message

    > > is
    > > > >

    > > > It is the exactly the same fee as the PC version

Final Fantasy Games RPG Video Games