superpsa

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2002
I know this might sound a bit silly, but is it not possible that instead in faffing about with filling the holes, that could simply put a thin piece of paper tape across instead and then do the conductive paint (or even pencil!) across to close the bridges.

AMD Is An Anagram Of MAD, Intel Is An Anagram Of INLET, Cyrix...Ah Who Cares?

TheMASK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2003
if the paper tape is fine enough, non-conductive and sticky, it shud work...atleast in theory :wink:

<b>thinking of a good sig. till then...</b>

TheMASK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2003
well, i wud not call it a stoopid idea. its innovative...but i am not sure if it works.

<b>thinking of a good sig. till then...</b><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheMask on 07/16/03 04:15 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

superpsa

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2002
Yep, well paper tape to be precise. Basically sticky tape except made of thin paper.

svol

Champion
Well I really wonder how you are going to cut it in such thin strokes to close only the gaps... but remember that if you get conductive stuff inside the gaps you run the chance to make the CPU go weird (ie getting weird multipliers, shorting out).

I love my Delta 60HP 7000 RPM fan that puts out more dB then CFM :eek:

superpsa

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2002
Decided against it ;) I figured that the conductive pen ink might soak through. Also, I don't really want to risk buggering my CPU right now ;)