Changing HD from presario 1200

Hello,
one question, how can I open the Presario to change the harddisk for a
bigger one.
Maybe through the keyboard ?? A picture would be nice.
And how big could it be 32Gbytes ?
I bought the 1200 second hand in usa.
Thanks for answers.

--
Gruß

Werner

hh

Which 1200? There are dozens in the 1200 series. If your 1200 has a HD less
than 8 GB in size, there may be a HD size limit in the BIOS.

HH

"Werner Petzold" <wpetzold@nexgo.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
> one question, how can I open the Presario to change the harddisk for a
> bigger one.
> Maybe through the keyboard ?? A picture would be nice.
> And how big could it be 32Gbytes ?
> I bought the 1200 second hand in usa.
> Thanks for answers.
>
> --
> Gruß
>
> Werner

take put 4 pc of #9 torx screws below the touchpad (bottom of
notebook)
remove the silver plastic which contains the touchpad
harddisk can now be seen