Wich system is better ps3 or xbox 360

loresr97

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
both are good, depends on your choice. I have xbox and i love it and the 50$ a year for live don't affect me, that's a bad excuse for ps3 fanboys. If you like MINECRAFT, halo, gears of war and exclusive xbox games, get xbox. If you prefer god of war and other get ps3. Both have problems, rrod on xbox = ylod on ps3.

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
also if you like free games now and again you can get Playstation Plus which i think is a good value for that, but has horrible online support and interaction, where xbox has great online features to help playing with friends easier and more entertaining.

i have both but dont play online, and i do prefer PS3 over Xbox just because the console has more to it that fits my needs that the xbox, IE. blu-ray player, exclusive platformer games, media server for streaming movies (over connected LAN not wifi, which is way to slow to stream almost anything properly).

alexisNYK1

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012
ive never owned a ps3 but ive played it....but i really love xbox....it feels like they have much more to offer, which is probably a result of the paying for xbox live....however iknow ps3 is free to play...but i hear you cant have party chats with your friends....the xbox has that. so i like xbox more you just gotta try both and see what you like. i feel ps3 has more games though.

CODBEAST221

Reputable
Dec 12, 2014
Ok well the PS3 or Xbox 360 both are great consoles I got both and you need to how they and really popular if you want a console that has better games like Halo "AWESOME", and you can't go wrong with TITANFALL and the PS3 don't have good games what do ever. Let's talk about hardware and I bet you all know about the ring of death so if you want a console that will last longer get PS3. Now lets talk Online now my PS3 lags ALOT and my Xbox runs as smooth as ever so now Online cost Playstation network has no cost so but Xbox does and I see why they have a cost so the operating Online system you can message your friends like BAM! And PS3 takes time to load
FINAL DESCRIPTION:
If you have broadband internet and want to fastly message your friends and all that and have a Good Time Get Xbox. If you want to play online Slowly but surely get PS3
If you don't have Internet at home get

CODBEAST221

Reputable
Dec 12, 2014
Ok well the PS3 or Xbox 360 both are great consoles I got both and you need to how they and really popular if you want a console that has better games like Halo "AWESOME", and you can't go wrong with TITANFALL and the PS3 don't have good games what do ever. Let's talk about hardware and I bet you all know about the ring of death so if you want a console that will last longer get PS3. Now lets talk Online now my PS3 lags ALOT and my Xbox runs as smooth as ever so now Online cost Playstation network has no cost so but Xbox does and I see why they have a cost so the operating Online system you can message your friends like BAM! And PS3 takes time to load
FINAL DESCRIPTION:
If you have broadband internet and want to fastly message your friends and all that and have a Good Time Get Xbox. If you want to play online Slowly but surely get PS3
If you don't have Internet at home get PS3