shutten

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Okey guys so i have a problem!
I can play BF3 on ultra, with 4x msaa and anisotropic filter on 16x with 70+ FPS.
But when i play MW2 and MW3 on highest it lags, even on singeplayer :(

When you say, "lag", then what do you mean? Low fps, fps drops or stuttering?

MW2 and MW3 should be pretty easy for your GPU to eat, if it can run BF3 with such great results.

there is an issue with some mice and the call of duty engines. mine was a lachesis at the time. i had to run my cpu at a minimum of 3.2ghz to get the games to play smoothly. i dunno why this is but it iis the only game engine i have had issues with.
so check your mosue drivers. try unpluging it and playing with a cheap generic mouse for a game or 2 to see if the issue persists. if it does you have your answer.

also amd cards dont like shader warming. on 1 of the games you can turn it off in the menu the other you have to turn it off in the config file.

Scott_D_Bowen

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Well, we know it isn't the GPU... so chances are it's just another unhappy AMD-FX8350 owner who can't come to grips with reality.
- Gamers these days think 'lag' is low fps stuttering, they have almost no concept of networking or TCP/IP.

then its not lagging.

lagging is either a gap between an action and a reaction, i.e. you press a key and nothing happens.
or
it is something you put on pipes.

it is not low frame rates or inconsistent frame rates.

describe your problem without using any terminology that you don't really know the meaning of, as that will make it a lot easier to help you when we know what is actually happening as opposed to trying to guess what you mean.

shutten

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Btw i use 12.11 beta drivers, should i downgrade? Most people say its only good for like Far Cry 3 and BF3, but it has problems with DirectX 9 games like CoD. What should i do?

shutten

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
i5 2500k.

And now is every game "lagging", it like lags 1 second then plays good for 5 second and lags etc, should i downgrade drivers? I think it has something to do with that.

I think you got vsync enabled and then when the fps goes under 60 fps it will force Lock to 30 fps. Which is a good reason why to buy Nvidia, because adaptive vsync fixes this problem.

shutten

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

I dont got vsync on, if you are a professional helper you understand that? I said that i get 70+ on FPS, vsync is locked to 60 fps if you have a 60hz monitor, and i have it.

None of us are professional helpers, if you want a professional helper go and pay for one and don't be ignorant.

What temps are you seeing, cpu and gpu.

shutten

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

What should i do then? Downgrade drivers? I can't play any games without lag..

Professional? How can I be proffesional when you haven't answered my first question?

If vsync isn't enabled then you will experience micro stuttering. If you just had a Little bit of knowledge vsync you would know that.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Is the OP getting fps drops or input delay? It would help if people had a grasp of nomenclature before they start demanding help. This is just a forum full of helpful people, not paid troubleshooters tasked with wading through sketchy descriptions of problems to find solutions.