I would like to make a gaming desktop so i can have shogun 2

i dont have a moniter or keyboard and i also want to run rome total war 2 when it comes out and empie total war i would like to be able to play them at max settings and im not very good with computers but i would like to learn i use my laptop for games and am becoming frustraded and in need of a great build.
3 answers Last reply
More about make gaming desktop shogun
  1. Crash course on English, just because I think you've put in some effort already.
    - I don't have a monitor or keyboard.
    - I want to run Rome Total War 2 when it comes out and also Empire Total War.
    - I would like to be able to play them at max settings.
    - I'm not very good with computers, but I would like to learn.
    - I (ed: currently) use my laptop for games and am becoming frustrated and in need of a great build.

i would like to learn i use my laptop for games
    - I am having trouble understanding this part of your run on sentence(s).
    - I have re-written your post above in bullet points in the way that I have interpreted it.

Can you possibly re-translate just that part for us?, (Thanks).
    - My understanding is that you are considering a 'great build' and that you want to base it around a desktop PC.
    - Possibly a portable mini tower PC.

All laptops are generally going to struggle in Shogun 2, that much is certain for at least the next 3 years.

The spec's for Shogun 2 via Steam are:
    Recommended:
    Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater), or AMD equivalent
    Memory: 2GB RAM (XP), 4GB RAM (Vista / Windows7)
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics card or equivalent DirectX 11 compatible card
    DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 32GB free hard disk space
    Screen Resolution: 1280x1024 minimum

The large battles at max settings really need a GeForce GTX660, or maybe a GeForce GTX650 Ti minimum.
    The large battles at max settings also would run OK with a Radeon HD7870, HD7950 or HD7970
  2. i meant to put "also" in between them such as " I would like to learn also i use my computer for gaming" hope this helps
  3. Yes it does, sorry about lateness of this reply. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Desktops Video Games