i dont have a moniter or keyboard and i also want to run rome total war 2 when it comes out and empie total war i would like to be able to play them at max settings and im not very good with computers but i would like to learn i use my laptop for games and am becoming frustraded and in need of a great build.
Crash course on English, just because I think you've put in some effort already.
- I don't have a monitor or keyboard.
- I want to run Rome Total War 2 when it comes out and also Empire Total War.
- I would like to be able to play them at max settings.
- I'm not very good with computers, but I would like to learn.
- I (ed: currently) use my laptop for games and am becoming frustrated and in need of a great build.
i would like to learn i use my laptop for games
- I am having trouble understanding this part of your run on sentence(s).
- I have re-written your post above in bullet points in the way that I have interpreted it.
Can you possibly re-translate just that part for us?, (Thanks).
- My understanding is that you are considering a 'great build' and that you want to base it around a desktop PC.
- Possibly a portable mini tower PC.
All laptops are generally going to struggle in Shogun 2, that much is certain for at least the next 3 years.
The spec's for Shogun 2 via Steam are: Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater), or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2GB RAM (XP), 4GB RAM (Vista / Windows7)
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics card or equivalent DirectX 11 compatible card
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 32GB free hard disk space
Screen Resolution: 1280x1024 minimum
The large battles at max settings really need a GeForce GTX660, or maybe a GeForce GTX650 Ti minimum.
The large battles at max settings also would run OK with a Radeon HD7870, HD7950 or HD7970