Moto V400 Unlocked?

Robert

I am thinking of moving from SprintPCS to Cingular so I can buy and use the
Moto V400 in the US and on my trips to London and China. Is the V400 sold
unlocked so I can insert local SIM chips?

TIA,
Robert

Yup, ebay. Here is one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64355&item=3092952442&rd=1
"Robert" <rrwolf22@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am thinking of moving from SprintPCS to Cingular so I can buy and use
the
> Moto V400 in the US and on my trips to London and China. Is the V400 sold
> unlocked so I can insert local SIM chips?
>
> TIA,
> Robert

gregg

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003

All Cingular World Phones (like the v400) are sold unlocked.