The IRC channel? And... hi!

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2004 9:09:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

~ HarleGuy,
Savorer of The Known Universe

---------------
"Jag gillar bröd"
-Anonymous

"No worries"
-Rincewind

"To find Flanders,
I must think like Flanders!
`I am a stupid jerk,
I wear the same sweater every day´"
-Homer Simpson
---------------
Small Unimportant Items:

-No points of any kind
-This quote:
"*gasp*
Could this be the best sig ever?!
*does signature calculations*
YES! This *IS* the best sig ever!"
-Stian Mathisen 2000/06/07

More about : irc channel

Anonymous
July 13, 2004 4:58:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

> Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

Who the hell are you?
and who the hell are Sky, Stian and Tetsuo.

laters

Dj
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 9:20:59 AM

On 12 Jul 04 08:09, HarleGuy wrote:

> Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

No idea on the IRC channel... I think it was long gone when I got here.

As for Sky Render, he can be mostly found on the EmuXHaven.net forums.
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0x6425C4ED

"HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
>
> ~ HarleGuy,
> Savorer of The Known Universe

I remember you :)
I last saw Tetsuo...maybe a year ago? And Sue the Kitchen visited group some
months ago. Don't know about the rest.

--
Tolions
July 14, 2004 5:14:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

"HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to espernet.
we're in #aggr

--
Obsidian
Anonymous

"Obsidian" <obsidianus@spammustdiehotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ddmdnVRab5XsXGnd4p2dnA@igs.net>...
> "HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
> >

> Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to espernet.
> we're in #aggr

"aggr?" Must be lonely there.

--
Kokiri Kid
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a rock."

Obsidian wrote:
> Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to
> espernet. we're in #aggr

#aggr?
#agffr already taken?
July 18, 2004 6:11:23 AM

"Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Obsidian wrote:
> > Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to
> > espernet. we're in #aggr
>
> #aggr?
> #agffr already taken?

Nah.. I just can't type ;)

--
Obsidian
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

In a daze, I read HarleGuy's post, then collasped.

> Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

#ramenjunkie?

--
http://animehistory.keenspace.com/d/20020310.html
http://www.cafeshops.com/creexul.2534632

"Pahsons - Somnolent - Insomniac - Narcoleptic" <pahsonspam@juno.com> wrote in message news:<7f3374c659a3dd79420ea66f5f86d217@news.teranews.com>...
> In a daze, I read HarleGuy's post, then collasped.
>
> > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
> > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
> > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
> > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
>
> #ramenjunkie?

He's in agff... or was about a year ago. Wow. This place brings back
memories... and the nightmares.

--
Kokiri Kid
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.