The IRC channel? And... hi!

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

~ HarleGuy,
Savorer of The Known Universe

---------------
"Jag gillar bröd"
-Anonymous

"No worries"
-Rincewind

"To find Flanders,
I must think like Flanders!
`I am a stupid jerk,
I wear the same sweater every day´"
-Homer Simpson
---------------
Small Unimportant Items:

-No points of any kind
-This quote:
"*gasp*
Could this be the best sig ever?!
*does signature calculations*
YES! This *IS* the best sig ever!"
-Stian Mathisen 2000/06/07
9 answers Last reply
More about channel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

    Who the hell are you?
    and who the hell are Sky, Stian and Tetsuo.

    laters

    Dj
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    On 12 Jul 04 08:09, HarleGuy wrote:

    > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

    No idea on the IRC channel... I think it was long gone when I got here.

    As for Sky Render, he can be mostly found on the EmuXHaven.net forums.
    --
    Zarggg
    KeyID: 0x6425C4ED

    "HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
    > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
    >
    > ~ HarleGuy,
    > Savorer of The Known Universe

    I remember you :)
    I last saw Tetsuo...maybe a year ago? And Sue the Kitchen visited group some
    months ago. Don't know about the rest.

    --
    Tolions
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    "HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
    > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

    Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to espernet.
    we're in #aggr

    --
    Obsidian
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    "Obsidian" <obsidianus@spammustdiehotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ddmdnVRab5XsXGnd4p2dnA@igs.net>...
    > "HarleGuy" <alexanderalcazar@yahoo.se> wrote in message
    > > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
    > >

    > Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to espernet.
    > we're in #aggr

    "aggr?" Must be lonely there.

    --
    Kokiri Kid
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a rock."

    Obsidian wrote:
    > Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to
    > espernet. we're in #aggr

    #aggr?
    #agffr already taken?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    "Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Obsidian wrote:
    > > Yeah the chan is still up but we moved from icenet (it died) to
    > > espernet. we're in #aggr
    >
    > #aggr?
    > #agffr already taken?

    Nah.. I just can't type ;)

    --
    Obsidian
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    In a daze, I read HarleGuy's post, then collasped.

    > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...

    #ramenjunkie?

    --
    http://animehistory.keenspace.com/d/20020310.html
    http://www.cafeshops.com/creexul.2534632

    "Pahsons - Somnolent - Insomniac - Narcoleptic" <pahsonspam@juno.com> wrote in message news:<7f3374c659a3dd79420ea66f5f86d217@news.teranews.com>...
    > In a daze, I read HarleGuy's post, then collasped.
    >
    > > Well, it's been a while. A couple of years, I'm guessing. Anyway, I
    > > started wondering what the hell happened to Sky, Stian, Tetsuo, and
    > > the rest. So where are you? Is there an IRC-channel still up where I
    > > could visit? I tried the icenet one, icenet won't work...
    >
    > #ramenjunkie?

    He's in agff... or was about a year ago. Wow. This place brings back
    memories... and the nightmares.

    --
    Kokiri Kid
    Of those who say nothing, few are silent.

Final Fantasy Games Video Games