Problem establishing a P2P connection with my mate.

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum and i am not quite sure if this is the right place to post this so pardon if i made some mistake.

So the problem is, I can't connect to my friend in games like FIFA, AC3, BF3 CO-OP, and vice-versa. I can connect to all my other mates but just not him. And he can connect to all his friends but not me. I tried calling up EA but the solutions they provided didn't help. We tried disabling the firewall, port-forwarding, bypassing the router but it didn't work. And the funny part is, we both can connect to each other in nfs most wanted, borderlands 2 and tunngle.

The error we get is "game session no longer available" (fifa,ac3) and "co-op session has been cancelled" in BF3.

Can anyone of you please help me with this problem? I'd appreciate your response. Thank you in advance. Cheers. :)
2 answers Last reply
More about problem establishing connection mate
  1. How many times has this happened? And is it over the internets or on LAN?
    And also I'm guessing the reason this doesnt happen with Borderlands 2 and tunngle (no idea what that is) is becuase you do not have those through Origin, while the other ones are, am I correct?
  2. iyzik said:
    How many times has this happened? And is it over the internets or on LAN?
    And also I'm guessing the reason this doesnt happen with Borderlands 2 and tunngle (no idea what that is) is becuase you do not have those through Origin, while the other ones are, am I correct?

We haven't been able to connect at all. Tried it a lot of times and could not connect even once. Assassin's Creed 3 is not an origin game but yes, FIFA and BF3 are. I tried to dig deep into google but no solution at all.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Connection Video Games