zonealarm update feature

aha

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.firewalls,comp.security.firewalls (More info?)

updates zonealarmpro automaticly like a antivirus program such as norton
or do you have to buy
a new version?
and how often is their a update?

thanks a lot ,abe

--

remove x in mail adress to reply

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.firewalls,comp.security.firewalls (More info?)

Hi, Look on the ZoneAlarm Preferences tab to see if it is checked to
automatically notify you when there is an update. You can also check
manually. If you have a new version there will be updates until they
get all the bugs out. New one just came out. Lots of people had big
trouble with it. I'd wait til the jury comes in with a stable
version. Good luck.

charlie R

"aha" <sieneke68x@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> updates zonealarmpro automaticly like a antivirus program such as
norton
> or do you have to buy
> a new version?
> and how often is their a update?
>
> thanks a lot ,abe
>
> --
>

> remove x in mail adress to reply

phoenix

On Thu, 27 May 2004 19:12:26 +0200, aha wrote:

> updates zonealarmpro automaticly like a antivirus program such as norton
> or do you have to buy
> a new version?
> and how often is their a update?
>
> thanks a lot ,abe

Depends if your upgrade is still valid, you can buy an annual (or two year)
upgrade protection. If you've just purchesed yours it will be valid for one
year and after that payment is required to get the upgrades.

HTH

Regards

Bill

On Thu, 27 May 2004 19:12:26 +0200, "aha" <sieneke68x@wanadoo.nl>
wrote:

>updates zonealarmpro automaticly like a antivirus program such as norton
>or do you have to buy
>a new version?
>and how often is their a update?
>
>thanks a lot ,abe