Weird Skyrim Frame rate issues

gammaray57

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Hello! I've been playing Skyrim a lot lately and there's been this really annoying graphics problem that I have been running into. I get a constant 60 fps everywhere I go, but sometimes in random places in let's say a dungeon, depending on the angle at which I am walking and what I am looking at, the frame rate will stutter between 59 and 62 fps (according to fraps) and it's really starting to get on my nerves. And a lot of the time fraps says I'm playing at 60 fps when visually it does not appear to be 60 fps.
I usually play on ultra with everything maxed out on 1920x1080 so I decided to try and lower settings and the same problem still occurred! P Lease let me know if there is a way to fix this!!!!!! (PS. This is the only game this happens in!)

Specs
SAPPHIRE 100352-2L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GPU (not overclocked)

Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

8GB DDR3 1600 RAM

venjhammet

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
It's just the game. You'll experience a bit lag during autosavings and during when you enter doors or other areas which it takes a bit of time for the game to load that area. Mod or even without mod it's nothing serious and may experience some occasional CTD which is quite normal.