Weird Skyrim Frame rate issues

Hello! I've been playing Skyrim a lot lately and there's been this really annoying graphics problem that I have been running into. I get a constant 60 fps everywhere I go, but sometimes in random places in let's say a dungeon, depending on the angle at which I am walking and what I am looking at, the frame rate will stutter between 59 and 62 fps (according to fraps) and it's really starting to get on my nerves. And a lot of the time fraps says I'm playing at 60 fps when visually it does not appear to be 60 fps.
I usually play on ultra with everything maxed out on 1920x1080 so I decided to try and lower settings and the same problem still occurred! P Lease let me know if there is a way to fix this!!!!!! (PS. This is the only game this happens in!)

Specs
SAPPHIRE 100352-2L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GPU (not overclocked)

Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
4 answers Last reply
More about weird skyrim frame rate issues
  1. Well if you are using any mods turn them off to eliminate them causing it
  2. Are you talking about the stuttering while moving around in first person view?
  3. Fraps must reduce the frame rate because it is running at the same time as the application. Try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.
  4. It's just the game. You'll experience a bit lag during autosavings and during when you enter doors or other areas which it takes a bit of time for the game to load that area. Mod or even without mod it's nothing serious and may experience some occasional CTD which is quite normal.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming FPS Skyrim Video Games