FF XI one more question

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Forgot to ask this one, if you use harddrive and the game does in fact install
to the HD do you still need the CD to play?

Thanks,
Tom

"OffersEmail" <offersemail@aol.com> wrote in message
> Forgot to ask this one, if you use harddrive and the game does in fact
install
> to the HD do you still need the CD to play?

Dunno. PC runs without CD but because of the whole account business most
online games do. I can't see why it wouldn't. Next time I'm playing I'll
ask someone :)

--
SBM

On 27 Jul 2004 01:07:00 GMT, OffersEmail <offersemail@aol.com> wrote:

> Forgot to ask this one, if you use harddrive and the game does in fact
> install
> to the HD do you still need the CD to play?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Yes. The CD will be required in the PS2 drive, but it DOES come installed
on the hard drive.