How is the new Handspring Treo 600? anyone using it?

I currently have a Nokia 6340i. I'm contemplating the new Treo 600.
Can anyone give their impressions on the phone? Is the touch-screen
dialing keypad more difficult to use than a standard keypad? (It looks
like it would be.)

Thanks for any help,
Dan

Do a GOOGLE search for HANDSPRING TREO 600 and you will find tons of
independant reviews. Also, in the forums, 90% of 600 owners would sell
family members to keep it. Excellnt product. Some do complain about the
small screen and lack of Bluetooth. If that phone /PDA fits your needs, none
finer currently. But, if money isnt an issue, rumour has PalmOne will be
releasing new product this spring, with 2 new Treos. Everyone wants
Bluetooth on it. .Rumour also says a TREO400, cheaper then the 600 minus a
camera and some features.b A good site is www.treocentral.com I think thats
correct if not search for treocentral