Final Fantasy X - Japanese Version ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Will this version work on a Play Station 2 in the UK ?

I have a feeling it maybe necessary to add a chip but
this often messes up the graphics and colours.

Therefore is there a Japanese version usable in the UK ?

Cheers.
1 answer Last reply
More about final fantasy japanese version
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    You can play imported games on a US ps2 if you get a Game Loader cd or an
    Action Replay CD with a game loader on it. They both allow you to play
    imported games

    --On Monday, August 16, 2004 6:02 AM -0700 Spitfiremk9
    <museumstreet@my-deja.com> wrote:

    > Will this version work on a Play Station 2 in the UK ?
    >
    > I have a feeling it maybe necessary to add a chip but
    > this often messes up the graphics and colours.
    >
    > Therefore is there a Japanese version usable in the UK ?
    >
    > Cheers.

Final Fantasy Japanese Video Games