Final Fantasy X - Japanese Version ?

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2004 10:02:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Will this version work on a Play Station 2 in the UK ?

I have a feeling it maybe necessary to add a chip but
this often messes up the graphics and colours.

Therefore is there a Japanese version usable in the UK ?

Cheers.
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 6:53:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

You can play imported games on a US ps2 if you get a Game Loader cd or an
Action Replay CD with a game loader on it. They both allow you to play
imported games

--On Monday, August 16, 2004 6:02 AM -0700 Spitfiremk9

!