Sign in with
Your question

PC Xbox controller acting weird on Fifa 13

Last response: in Video Games
December 20, 2012 6:05:32 AM

I'm playing fifa 13 for almost a month now w/ my xbox controller (wired), it was working perfectly, but from last 3 days it's gone a little weird but only with fifa (in other games it's working fine).

1. When in menu if i chose using Left Stick it takes double command i.e. if I move LS down one time the game take command twice and moves the option down by two, SO I HAVE TO SELECT USING D-PAD.

2. RS is also not working fine, i can't do all the skill moves

3. When in controller select menu (that comes before match start), it shows two controllers but i have connected only one, LS controls both controllers but D-Pad controls only 1st controller.

4. LB & RB are also mapped with other commands.

I think my controller is working as two controllers in fifa 13, 1st controller taking it's usual commands and other controller is taking commands with different buttons.I checked windows control panel, it's showing only one controller and in it's properties all buttons are working fine.. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CORRECT THIS, I'M A FIFA FAN AND NEED TO FIX THIS QUICKLY..

Also, 5 days earlier i installed Mirror's Edge but it was not working, but it's working now when this fifa controller problem arrived. Maybe these both cases are connected in some way
February 2, 2013 4:47:02 PM

Satyam,

I'm having the same problem. Among the other problems the main problem is LB button does not trigger player or call others for support, rather it opens up the menu. If you get the solution from other forums please tell me the same.

Thanks,
Suvo
Related resources
June 25, 2013 9:14:47 AM

hello. i have same problem. i have been browsing to find solution many hours. please tell me the solution if you solve that already.
June 27, 2013 4:28:16 AM

i solved that. try it it works for on my pc.
Control Panel - Device Manager - Human Interface Devices
after you see many drivers. right click and properties all of them to find xbox 360 controller and just disable. I hope it will help you please respond me even that work or not. sorry my english
June 27, 2013 4:29:10 AM

i solved that. try it it works for on my pc.
Control Panel - Device Manager - Human Interface Devices
after you see many drivers. right click and properties all of them to find xbox 360 controller and just disable. I hope it will help you please respond me even that work or not. sorry my english
September 11, 2013 1:51:58 PM

"hoyordugaar m" Is correct however I removed the "HID Complient Device" not the usb input device that had the controller listed under.
!