  • RPG
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 28, 2004 10:52:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

How do I purchase a World Pass, and what is this linkshell
(link-something, I can't remember exactly) and what does it do?

It's not on any menus and there's nothing in the Q&A.

More about : purchase world pass

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 11:20:04 PM

Michael wrote:
> How do I purchase a World Pass, and what is this linkshell
> (link-something, I can't remember exactly) and what does it do?
>
> It's not on any menus and there's nothing in the Q&A.

God you're a moron.

--
- gipsy boy
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

why are you telling God he's a moron via a post in this newsgroup?

I doubt he reads this ng