Dec 6, 2012
which of the above series is better. keep in mind the following points:
1 Graphics
2 Storyline
3 Features
4 technologies used
5 Impact on players
6 performance
Please suggest any series which could compete these in there fields. Results will be announced on the new year.

chriscornell

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
I loved the original Mafia game, and have played that one more than any GTA or Saints Row game.

But Mafia has a fundamental problem:

There is no real reason to play aound, or do anything else besides follow the main storyline. There are no "real" sidequests, no

hidden adventures or anything the like.

In a vast sandbox game, this is what you want.

Engine-, graphics- and story wise Mafia beats GTA hands down, but in GTA you can do a hell of a lot more fun stuff.

Mafia 2, was so linear that I actually ended up boored by it, despite it's fantastic atmosphere, graphics and story.

Take Mafia's settings and mix it with gameplay from Arkham City and GTA <--- this would be winning!

I voted for Mafia though, for the beauty, atmosphere and storyline.

velosteraptor

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
I enjoyed all of them, but right now im really loving saints row. Its pretty similar to GTA, but its a much more comic tone to it. There is dirty humor in every part of the game, and im loving that. Its an open game just like GTA, and imo, there i smore to do as far as side missions. Great game, definately worth a play. Graphics arent super amazing, but it runs really well for me. (everything maxed getting around 50+ on eyefinity.

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
I love Mafia but you have to go the speed limit in that thing. Am I the only one who finds that kind of annoying?