COD BO2

Hello

I have a rpoblem with my call of duty black ops 2.
As i start it shows close the program or search on net for solution even i installed it 2-3 times the errors the same.

MY configrations are:-

WINDOWS 7 64 BIT

4GB RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7770 1 GB

INTEL I5 3750

PLZZZZZ SUGGEST A SOLUTION A ALREADY TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD DO BUT IT DOESNT WORKS PREVIOUSLY THE PROBLEM WAS THERE WITH BF3 BUT NOW ITS SOLVED ONLY CODB02 DOESNT WORKS.

I NOW PLAY GAMES LIKE COD SERIES INCLUDING MW123, FARCRY 3,BF,GTAIV BUT ONLY BLACK OPS 2 DOESNT WORKS
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Did you try verifying the game files through steam after install? And making sure that the single player, multiplayer and zombies are up to date?
  2. did you try buying the game... its a common fault with the pirated version.
  3. you should get 8 GB ram
  4. shaikhrehan said:
    Hello

I have a rpoblem with my call of duty black ops 2.
    As i start it shows close the program or search on net for solution even i installed it 2-3 times the errors the same.

MY configrations are:-

WINDOWS 7 64 BIT

4GB RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7770 1 GB

INTEL I5 3750

PLZZZZZ SUGGEST A SOLUTION A ALREADY TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD DO BUT IT DOESNT WORKS PREVIOUSLY THE PROBLEM WAS THERE WITH BF3 BUT NOW ITS SOLVED ONLY CODB02 DOESNT WORKS.

I NOW PLAY GAMES LIKE COD SERIES INCLUDING MW123, FARCRY 3,BF,GTAIV BUT ONLY BLACK OPS 2 DOESNT WORKS

If you purchased the game through steam, then go to the Library >> Choose the game and right-click on it >> Choose Properties >> Local Files >> Verify Integrity of game cache.

If you downloaded it from some website for free, then go ask them :)
  5. nick99 said:
    you should get 8 GB ram

I WOULD TAKE IT ASAP.

BUT IF THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE RAM THEN WHY WOULD MY ASSASSINS CREED 3 WORK BECAUSE IT ALSO REQUIRES ATLEAST 4 GB RAM BUT IT WORKED PERFECTLY

or ti may because of the tm wen i installed bf3 it doesnt started but after i renamed the flder bf3tm to bf3 it worked perfectly
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Windows 7 Video Games