Solved

Response time of logitech G100

i had two choices steel series kinzu and logitech G100 out of it i chose g100 but i want to know the response time of g100 i know it's dpi is upto 2500 but in the official website it's response time is not mentioned
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about response time logitech g100
  1. I did a search, and keep seeing people mention it has a 500hz polling rate (that means 2ms response time).
  2. bystander said:
    I did a search, and keep seeing people mention it has a 500hz polling rate (that means 2ms response time).

is 2ms polling rate a good one ?because i saw steel series kinzu at 3$ higher price but has 1000hz polling rate
  3. 500hz is decent, but 1000hz is currently the top end. With a 60hz monitor, you probably won't notice a difference. The sensor on the mouse also makes a noticeable difference.
  4. bystander said:
    500hz is decent, but 1000hz is currently the top end. With a 60hz monitor, you probably won't notice a difference. The sensor on the mouse also makes a noticeable difference.

my monitor resolution is 1600x900 .i'm playing games like battlefield 3 and cs source so can i go for G100?
  5. Best answer
    You can, I just don't actually know how good the G100 is. For the most part, Logitech mice are good, so it should be fine.
  6. Best answer selected by vishalaestro.
  7. thank u!
  8. bystander said:
    You can, I just do actually know how good the G100 is. For the most part, Logitech mice are good, so it should be fine.

so can i go to G100 surely !
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming DPI Logitech Video Games Product