FF7: Dirge Of Cerberus

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation,alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg,alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

by now you've heard of Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. what a
cool sounding subtitle.

what's not clear right now is, what kind of game Dirge of Cerberus
actually is. maybe an action-RPG? or just an action game like Devil
May Cry? or a straight RPG like the main FF games? Or is it some sort
of hybrid?

what's also unclear right now is what platform Dirge of Cerberus is
for. It could be either PS2 or PSP. Although it's definitally *not*
for PS1 or PS3.

"Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> by now you've heard of Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. what a
> cool sounding subtitle.
>
> what's not clear right now is, what kind of game Dirge of Cerberus
> actually is. maybe an action-RPG? or just an action game like Devil
> May Cry? or a straight RPG like the main FF games? Or is it some sort
> of hybrid?
>
> what's also unclear right now is what platform Dirge of Cerberus is
> for. It could be either PS2 or PSP. Although it's definitally *not*
> for PS1 or PS3.

Hum I hope it's fun to play. Most action games are quite repetitive
in my opinion, and so can FF be at times.

I HOPE IT'S A PUZZLE CARD GAME!!!!

"sickamongthecure" <sick@among.thecure.com> wrote in message

> "Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > by now you've heard of Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. what a
> > cool sounding subtitle.
> >
> > what's not clear right now is, what kind of game Dirge of Cerberus
> > actually is. maybe an action-RPG? or just an action game like Devil
> > May Cry? or a straight RPG like the main FF games? Or is it some sort
> > of hybrid?
> >
> > what's also unclear right now is what platform Dirge of Cerberus is
> > for. It could be either PS2 or PSP. Although it's definitally *not*
> > for PS1 or PS3.
>
> Hum I hope it's fun to play. Most action games are quite repetitive
> in my opinion, and so can FF be at times.
>
> I HOPE IT'S A PUZZLE CARD GAME!!!!

Maybe it's a rhythm game!

Final Final Fantolution.
--