Fallout New Vegas Framerate Dips! Help!

TheNickasaurus

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
I have not had a single problem with this game except for one thing, everytime I put items into a container or take anything from a container or body, doesn't matter which, or when I have leveled up and I'm in the skill raising menu as soon as I exit the menu weather it is one or the other the whole game stutters and the framerate drops from 60 to 25 for like 2 seconds then goes back to normal. I have the latest drivers and patches, I tried disabling every mod and running it through the regular launcher, I tried disabling speed step and turbo and it it always the same. I have tried EVERYTHING, I have the NV stutter remover and the NV 4gb enabler and it still does it. The worst part is I can't find a single person on the entire internet who is having the same problem I have been searching the internet for almost 2 weeks I'm so fed up with it I can't help noticing it all the time now someone please help me.

Specs:
i5 3570k
P8Z68-V PRO
8 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE
THERMALTAKE WATER 2.0 COOLER
EVGA GTX 570 2.5 GB
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT

That sounds very weird?

Try to monitor your temperatures first.

If they are fine then you could try removing every video driver you have and reinstall the game. The game might not have been patched for a while, try to go on Bethesdas website and look for patches. :)

TheNickasaurus

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

Temps are fine I am going to try the video driver suggestion