Black Ops 2: Pros and/or Cons

Commandermadi

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
For those who had purchased and played Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, what do you like and/or dislike about the game?

Considering my opinion, I see there are pros and cons.

Pros:
1- Graphics are very good and don't require a high-end card to play it smoothly. So you basically don't sacrifice much graphics for performance.
2- You can't be superior to anybody else by any way but skill. You can't abuse perks and you need to sacrifice some advantage for another one, including weapons, grenades, secondaries.
3- Maps are well designed and you don't have too much space to hide and camp. I don't guess I hate a map in BO2.

Cons:
1- Shotguns are very overpowered. They remind me of the Akimbo in MW3 and how overpowered it ridiculously was.
2- Kids. Kids everywhere whining, crying and hackusating in chat and through VOIP.
3- The Bouncing betty mines are stupid.

ryanwyvill1

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
1. Compare to Battlefield 3 as minimum requirements are around the same mark.
2. Not as much skill required when you have aim assist on a MULTIplayer game. Wildcards are ridiculous, 3 attachments on a gun, put overkill on and a secondary with 2 attachments.
3. There'll always be campers let's face it.

Commandermadi

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012

Okay these are definitely the cons. No pros, at all?

ryanwyvill1

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
But i prefer the gun mechanics in MW as a lot of the times when i feel like i feel i should have got the kill like when you scope in and pull the trigger right on the person and don't get me started on lag comp, you get penalized for having a better connection.