Sign in with
Your question

Black Ops 2: Pros and/or Cons

Last response: in Video Games
December 21, 2012 9:16:41 PM

For those who had purchased and played Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, what do you like and/or dislike about the game?

Considering my opinion, I see there are pros and cons.

Pros:
1- Graphics are very good and don't require a high-end card to play it smoothly. So you basically don't sacrifice much graphics for performance.
2- You can't be superior to anybody else by any way but skill. You can't abuse perks and you need to sacrifice some advantage for another one, including weapons, grenades, secondaries.
3- Maps are well designed and you don't have too much space to hide and camp. I don't guess I hate a map in BO2.

Cons:
1- Shotguns are very overpowered. They remind me of the Akimbo in MW3 and how overpowered it ridiculously was.
2- Kids. Kids everywhere whining, crying and hackusating in chat and through VOIP.
3- The Bouncing betty mines are stupid.

More about : black ops pros cons

December 21, 2012 9:31:42 PM

1,2 and 3. Did you really think that through?
m
l
Related resources
December 21, 2012 9:37:57 PM

Yes I do. And those are my "opinions" so tell me yours if you have some different ones :) 
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:39:06 PM

1. Compare to Battlefield 3 as minimum requirements are around the same mark.
2. Not as much skill required when you have aim assist on a MULTIplayer game. Wildcards are ridiculous, 3 attachments on a gun, put overkill on and a secondary with 2 attachments.
3. There'll always be campers let's face it.
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:39:58 PM

ryanwyvill1 said:
1. Compare to Battlefield 3 as minimum requirements are around the same mark.
2. Not as much skill required when you have aim assist on a MULTIplayer game. Wildcards are ridiculous, 3 attachments on a gun, put overkill on and a secondary with 2 attachments.
3. There'll always be campers let's face it.

Okay these are definitely the cons. No pros, at all?
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:42:13 PM

Cons based on your pros
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:44:36 PM

Okay thats your opinion and I got to respect it. I am asking about if you think that this game is "good" at anyway, regardless of "my" opinion?
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:48:09 PM

Main thing I like about BO in general is the gun game and those game modes.
m
l
December 21, 2012 9:57:48 PM

But i prefer the gun mechanics in MW as a lot of the times when i feel like i feel i should have got the kill like when you scope in and pull the trigger right on the person and don't get me started on lag comp, you get penalized for having a better connection.
m
l
December 21, 2012 10:03:58 PM

Actually you get penalized for having a better connection in all MW games. I always play better when I have 4/4 connection rather than 3/4.
m
l
December 21, 2012 11:46:38 PM

Bouncing betties are cakework. The second you hear one go off, drop down to prone on the ground. They don't hurt you.
m
l
December 22, 2012 12:09:48 AM

I am a novice, Diablo 3 fun? Now online quite popular, I heard that mmolive is a more professional Diablo 3 game gold site, it is reliable? Trustworthy?
m
l
!