help with aeon on ffx

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp
5 answers Last reply
More about help aeon
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    kainlucard@yahoo.com.br (marcos farias) wrote in message news:<a1ab1937.0409170841.1f44c249@posting.google.com>...
    > How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
    > anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp, i have the intrnational version,and
    i miss the sphere of bevelle,i need to know what itens disblock the
    passage in ramien temple. its all that i need.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    > i miss the sphere of bevelle,i need to know what itens disblock the
    > passage in ramien temple. its all that i need.

    You can't miss the bevelle sphere. It is required to finish the cloister.
    You missed another one.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    It is my understanding that in order to get Anime you have to get all six of
    the regular Aeons. To get the sisters, you have to go through a much more
    complicated procedure. If you go to playonline. there should be a
    walkthrough.

    "marcos farias" <kainlucard@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
    > anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    kainlucard@yahoo.com.br (marcos farias) wrote in message news:<a1ab1937.0409170841.1f44c249@posting.google.com>...
    > How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
    > anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp

    you need every treasure in the temples, and go to the
    place where you were attacked by a fish boss. That's where
    you get Anima. I think for the Magus sisters you'll need to send
    off Belgemine and get her item + another item and activate the door
    behind her in that temple. Hmm.. does this help at all? :S
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    "Lord Mofisto" <mofisto1627@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > It is my understanding that in order to get Anime you have to get all
    > six of the regular Aeons.

    Nope. In order to get anime you need to use the other 5 destruction
    spheres (the purple ones). The one in Bevelle has to be used to advance
    the storyline.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk