help with aeon on ffx

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2004 1:41:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp

More about : aeon ffx

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 8:20:51 AM

kainlucard@yahoo.com.br (marcos farias) wrote in message news:<a1ab1937.0409170841.1f44c249@posting.google.com>...
> How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
> anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp, i have the intrnational version,and
i miss the sphere of bevelle,i need to know what itens disblock the
passage in ramien temple. its all that i need.
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 2:59:42 AM

> i miss the sphere of bevelle,i need to know what itens disblock the
> passage in ramien temple. its all that i need.

You can't miss the bevelle sphere. It is required to finish the cloister.
You missed another one.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

It is my understanding that in order to get Anime you have to get all six of
the regular Aeons. To get the sisters, you have to go through a much more
complicated procedure. If you go to playonline. there should be a
walkthrough.

"marcos farias" <kainlucard@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
> anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 1:58:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

kainlucard@yahoo.com.br (marcos farias) wrote in message news:<a1ab1937.0409170841.1f44c249@posting.google.com>...
> How can i get, the aeons anima and sisters magus, i`will apreciete if
> anyone helps me.ps: heeeeeeelllp

you need every treasure in the temples, and go to the
place where you were attacked by a fish boss. That's where
you get Anima. I think for the Magus sisters you'll need to send
off Belgemine and get her item + another item and activate the door
behind her in that temple. Hmm.. does this help at all? :S
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 7:35:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

"Lord Mofisto" <mofisto1627@hotmail.com> wrote in

> It is my understanding that in order to get Anime you have to get all
> six of the regular Aeons.

Nope. In order to get anime you need to use the other 5 destruction
spheres (the purple ones). The one in Bevelle has to be used to advance
the storyline.

--
!