images.firewall?

Last response: in Networking
May 29, 2004 6:39:45 AM

For some time now. I can't get animatrd GIFs to run. I've run out of
ideas and wonder it's my firewall. I checked Netscape and have told it
to accept and run GIFs.

My connection is NOT using XP's firewall.
Win XP pro
ZoneAlarm Pro
Netscape or IE
Norton 1003 Autoprotect ON

View image on Netscape doesn't show the animation either.

Is there a setting in either ZA or in Norton I am missing?

Vince Barmann

More about : images firewall

Anonymous
May 29, 2004 9:00:48 AM

On Sat, 29 May 2004 02:39:45 GMT, Vince Barmann wrote:
> For some time now. I can't get animatrd GIFs to run. I've run out of
> ideas and wonder it's my firewall.

Firewalls does not have anything to do with how your computer
displays images. But with Zonealarm? Try this (google helped
me): Privacy - Ad Blocking - Custom - uncheck the "Animation" box

- Eirik
--
New and exciting signature!
!