Medal of Honor Warfighter Problem

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Problem I'm Having : Black screen after EA , Danger Close and Frostbite 2 Intro (I don't even make it to the main menu)
and then a Crash to Desktop.Same with Multiplayer and launching game without battlelog.

Crash : Tells me to make sure that I have a compatible graphic card with atleast 512mb VRAM. Some DirectX Error - Ran out of Memory , GPU : Nvidia GTS 450 , Driver : 31070 ,
Free virtual Memory : 1947564kb / 3145600kb , total resource memory : 0kb

Methods I've tried : [strike]1. Updated Graphic Card drivers and DirectX
2. Torrented campaign of the game and it works but my original cop doesn't.
3. Increased userva to 3072 (I have 4GB RAM)
4. Re-installed the game
5. Un-installed the game and downloaded the entire game via Origin.
6. Ran it as Administrator
7. Disabled virus protection and started it
8. Repaired Installation files but it said that there were no missing or corrupt files.[/strike]

Battlefield works fine , Black Ops 2 works fine , Skyrim works fine , Hitman absolution works fine
WTF IS UR PROBLEM MEDAL OF HONOR?

freakyguy88

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
I'm pretty sure this won't solve this particular issue, but you should uninstall the torrented version if you have an original copy because that MIGHT cause future problems. Just trying to be precautious and you don't need the torrented version if you have the real one.

Now about your problem... I don't really know what to tell you except for get a card with at least 512MB of VRAM, but I'm sure you probably have 1GB for the 450... I also checked online and many people managed to get the GTS 450 to run MoH Warfighter just fine so there aren't any major compatibility issues...

OK. I did a bit f research and found out that many people are having a problem very similar to the one you describe. They say that when they start the game, they get a black screen like you most of the time, but sometimes they can get into the game and play single player campaign with very little problems. When they do get into the game and try to play multi-player though, then many people seem to be getting a black screen with the 450 as well. I don't really know how to help you here, sorry. If you haven't done so already, right click MoH in Origin and try to repair install and see if that helps. If you can't even get to the menu, it might help, but if you can sometimes get in and only after starting a game it crashes, then I think that even trying to repair the install would help. Good luck with that and if you have any more info you could share, it may help us help you.

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011

I have already un-installed the torrented version.
I un-installed the game and downloaded the entire game from Origin but still the same problem :(

freakyguy88

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
Well, that sucks. But trust me, Warfighter isn't really a very good game anyway. Sure, you paid for it and that really sucks, but in case you just can't get it to work, just know that you're not missing out on much.

Try contacting EA via email or live chat because if anyone can help you, they can. If you have a corrupt game or hardware or something, they can probably find out what's wrong.

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011

If my game was corrupt Origin would repair the files after I select Repair Install.
If my Hardware was malfunctioning how would every other game work in my PC?
Anyways thanks for the consolation :)
I'll contact EA and keep this thread alive too.