TracFones on Verizon Network get new PRL

I have two TracFone(s).

Nokia 5180i uses the Verizon network (CDMA800/Analog) network
Nokia 1100 uses the Cingular ( PCS GSM) network

My 5180i has a new PRL version I just noticed:
WAS: 40013
IS: 40014

(Anyone know the difference between the two PRL versions?)

If you haven't updated your PRL in your Verizon or American Cellular
networked
TracFones in a while, its time to do so.

Procedure:
*228 Call (Navi Key)
-wait for automated operator and choose Option 2

Other CDMA TracFone models will receive a 50000 series PRL update. 50295
maybe?
Please post the new PRL version here.

Thanks in advance!

JoshIII
upstate south carolina
josh3i@hotmail.com
Activating a new or refurbed TracFone soon?
Be sure to get a referral (by email) from another
TracFone user and you'll both receive 100 FREE
minutes airtime. Check out the refurbished Nokia 2285/1221
special (includes a 100 minute airtime card).
TracFone uses Alltel, Verizon, Cingular, AT&T, and
Suncom wireless networks, just to name a few! I've
been a TracFone user for 4 years.
2 answers Last reply
More about tracfones verizon network

    Since the 5180i is dual-mode and has no PCS section, the latest PRL is
    approximately equal to 50293, the AC 1 PRL, with the PCS entries removed.

    Bill Radio
    http://www.mountainwireless.com

    "JoshIII" <josh3iREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have two TracFone(s).
    >
    > Nokia 5180i uses the Verizon network (CDMA800/Analog) network
    > Nokia 1100 uses the Cingular ( PCS GSM) network
    >

    > My 5180i has a new PRL version I just noticed:
    > WAS: 40013
    > IS: 40014
    >
    > (Anyone know the difference between the two PRL versions?)

    "JoshIII" <josh3iREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If you haven't updated your PRL in your Verizon or American Cellular
    > networked TracFones in a while, its time to do so.
    >
    > Procedure:
    > *228 Call (Navi Key)
    > -wait for automated operator and choose Option 2

    Woops! Scratch American Cellular! The new PRL only applies to CDMA
    TracFone's that use the Verizon network.

    JoshIII
    upstate south carolina
    josh3i@hotmail.com
    Activating a new or refurbed TracFone soon?
    Be sure to get a referral (by email) from another
    TracFone user and you'll both receive 100 FREE
    minutes airtime. Check out the refurbished Nokia 2285/1221
    special (includes a 100 minute airtime card).
    TracFone uses Alltel, Verizon, Cingular, AT&T, and
    Suncom wireless networks, just to name a few! I've
    been a TracFone user for 4 years.

Verizon Nokia Internet Service Providers