Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How to Play XBOX 360 on Computer

Last response: in Video Games
December 23, 2012 4:14:57 AM

Okay, sorry if this is difficult to understand in a comment, I will try to clarify for you.

Alright, I'm trying to record XBOX 360 gameplay using BandiCam (on my computer). So, my question to you is: how do I hook up my xbox to my pc and monitor to record the gameplay? I have a nVidia 550 Ti graphics card.

Thanks,
IcylGaming

More about : play xbox 360 computer

Best solution

January 1, 2013 5:19:09 PM

Since it's been a week and no one has answered, I'll knock it out for you. You need a capture card. Black Magic Intensity, Avermedia, El Gato, Dazzle (low quality) are all manufacturers of capture cards. You plug your 360 HDMI / Audio & Video into the capture device then plug the capture device into your PC.
January 2, 2013 2:30:46 AM

Best answer selected by IcylGamingI.
m
l
Related resources
January 2, 2013 2:32:09 AM

dscudella said:
Since it's been a week and no one has answered, I'll knock it out for you. You need a capture card. Black Magic Intensity, Avermedia, El Gato, Dazzle (low quality) are all manufacturers of capture cards. You plug your 360 HDMI / Audio & Video into the capture device then plug the capture device into your PC.

Thank you very much dscudella! I am currently looking at possibly buying this one: http://www.amazon.com/Blackmagic-Design-Intensity-Pro-E...

Would that be a good one to get as it is Black Magic Intensity Pro and that was your first suggestion.
m
l
January 3, 2013 9:23:23 AM

It's possible to play Xbox games on your computer. XBOX 360 is a big games console. you will need to buy the actual system to play on your computer. There are some special software on the internet who are helpful to download xbox 360 games.
m
l
January 3, 2013 1:03:13 PM

That is generally illegal though. I want to just plug my xbox 360 into my computer and play.
m
l
!