Games wont start

sepoy117

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012
Hello,
i have some serious issue with my windows or graphic card ??? not sure
i recently biught the dell inspiron n7520 ( i5 3rd generation 8gb ram and radeon hd 7730m2gb grahic card ) now the problem is that i think my grahic card is not kicking in bcz i can play some games and some games just wont star for example i can run prototype 2 but when i try to run borderlands 2 or special ops line it would give bad image error and says tht its either not designed o run or missing with some dxd3-42.dll or dxd3compiler error. i just wonder whether the problem lies with direct x or graphic not kicking in. i uninstalled games and direct x both and upgaded to latest versions of direct x but still same error. again if it would have been direct x error the prototype 2 should not be runing. help me please i have gone nuts fro lasts week trying everything aval on net. also the games i am mentioned are running in other system i had previously. graphic card drivers are upto date. thanks in adv and i am really looking for some viable solution,

mhd lord

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
I think u'r problem lies in the VGA card features e.g prototype 2 is using Havoc that was developed by AMD while both borderlands 2 or special ops line are using PhysX which developed by Nvidia so for that u have this problem when u try to play any of these games.

mhd lord

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012

Take it esay man :kaola: its just a suggestion so dont get mad :non: