sygate firewall and certificate path

i Have downloaded sygate's personal firewall (5.5).

I see an unknown error when checking the certificate.

On checking the certification path, I note there are three
certifictaes in the path. The first verisign...primary (ok), the
second verisign...codesigning (x),
the latest, sygate technologies ing (ok).

My question is 'Is this programme alright for me to use'?

Thanks

source sygate page
I use windows98se

Gimpy

"species8350" <not_here.5.species8350@xoxy.net> wrote in message
> i Have downloaded sygate's personal firewall (5.5).
>
> I see an unknown error when checking the certificate.
>
> On checking the certification path, I note there are three
> certifictaes in the path. The first verisign...primary (ok), the
> second verisign...codesigning (x),
> the latest, sygate technologies ing (ok).
>
> My question is 'Is this programme alright for me to use'?
>
> Thanks
>
> source sygate page
> I use windows98se I use the same system & it works just
fine for me. Very easy to set up & use & good suport.. Gimpy

casey

In article <2f3c31c0.0405290314.79707527@posting.google.com>, not_here.5.species8350@xoxy.net
says...
> i Have downloaded sygate's personal firewall (5.5).
>
> I see an unknown error when checking the certificate.

What do you mean "checking the certificates".
I have used Sygate for almost three years. I find it to be an
excellent firewall and one of the best.
Casey