Sign in with
Your question

SVOL is a God!

Last response: in Overclocking
August 16, 2003 4:49:18 PM

I would like to mention to everyone that SVOL is truely a master because thanks to him I am now the proud owner of a new Radeon 9800. Had he not spilt some silver adhesive on my board and short circuited it I would not have had to buy a new card and would not be pumping out such spectacular framesrates. So hereby, thank you my friend for totally [-peep-] my card up and giving me reason to purchase the 9800.

I may only have a XP2200, 512 MB PC2100 however 12500 points in 3DMarks2001 is still more than enough from my point of view, after all I dont have the 2.6GHz and the PC3500 to obtain 16000+ points other do.

Now all I have to do is replace the hsf and place some heatsinks on the RAM and I will pump out framerates which the 9700 Pro never will...

Bush+Blair=Nazi Warcrminals

More about : svol god

August 16, 2003 10:48:40 PM

About the title of this post...

since he is away for the weekend i can say anything. but the truth is he is GAY. :wink:

<font color=blue>Just be </font color=blue><font color=red><b>ABU</b></font color=red> - <b><font color=red>A</b></font color=red><font color=blue>lways</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>B</b></font color=red><font color=blue>e</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>U</b></font color=red><font color=blue>seful<b>!</b></font color=blue>
August 16, 2003 11:04:19 PM

So is today insulting svol day?

I hate Computers! My P4 2.4C won't go above 3840mhz. My Sapphire 9800pro core/mem speed won't go above 490/790. I really hate computers!
Related resources
August 16, 2003 11:12:55 PM

i just hope svol misses this thread all-together. the moment he sees this, he's gonna be all over me.

<font color=blue>Just be </font color=blue><font color=red><b>ABU</b></font color=red> - <b><font color=red>A</b></font color=red><font color=blue>lways</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>B</b></font color=red><font color=blue>e</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>U</b></font color=red><font color=blue>seful<b>!</b></font color=blue>
August 16, 2003 11:23:22 PM

if he's gonna be all over me, does that prove he's gay?

<font color=blue>Just be </font color=blue><font color=red><b>ABU</b></font color=red> - <b><font color=red>A</b></font color=red><font color=blue>lways</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>B</b></font color=red><font color=blue>e</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>U</b></font color=red><font color=blue>seful<b>!</b></font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheMask on 08/17/03 05:39 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
August 17, 2003 12:52:12 AM

Umm, let's talk about something else, because I don't really want to go into this homo-sexual thing.

I hate Computers! My P4 2.4C won't go above 3840mhz. My Sapphire 9800pro core/mem speed won't go above 490/790. I really hate computers!
August 17, 2003 1:09:36 AM

LOL...so u bought new memory?

August 17, 2003 2:02:58 AM

still planning not sure what to get yet. Between OCZ gold 3700EL, Corsair twinX 3700. Worst comes to worst i'll spend some extra cash on the hyperX4000.

a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
August 17, 2003 2:11:45 AM

God works in mysterious ways!

It's often the case that lower life forms diefy higher life forms, for example my dog thought I was god I think. But rest assured, he does not have supernatural powers.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
August 17, 2003 11:34:26 AM

thats cool man. The "latest" RAM u get here are the non-HyperX Kingston PC3200...LOL...

August 17, 2003 11:48:52 AM

LOL...Oh man, that was funny!

August 17, 2003 12:40:47 PM

The reason I wrote the post was not to insult SVol but to tell him that he [-peep-] my cad up good and proper and that, despite the fact that I have been forced to go out and spend a few hundred Euro, I have a card which is better than his, that's all. I'm not pissed off with him, I'll just never allow him to touch my hardware again because he made a grand mess of it. If you guys saw how much silver he spilt on the circuitry of my card you would all realise why the card simply burnt out.

However I am pleased with my R350 card because it's pumping out a lot of power and the fact that it's not the pro version is of no concequence because the Hyundai memory and the 9800 core are very overclockable and I will obtain the performance out of it without having to pay so much money for it.

As I said another problem I have is that I don't have the processor nor the memory to squeeze a lot of points out of my system, after all, if I had the money i would have bought a promethia: www.oc-shop.com. And that is the shop I will take my card to have my hsf professionally replaced and have heatsinks stuck on my VRAM.

Also I can with certainty say that Win 2003 great is for gaming because it's simply a lot faster than XP. It's also a great program and I recommend everyone to download (don't buy the OS, William can go and kiss ass) the OS and use it...

Bush+Blair=Nazi Warcrminals
August 17, 2003 8:42:34 PM

Hey, where cud i download the Win 2003 OS?

August 17, 2003 10:36:17 PM

you need to be a registered reseller, integrator or developper and need to request a beta version... hopefully i'll have one soon :lol: 

but nonetheless, svol is gay :wink: ... well, until he reads this lol

<b>don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand</b>

...<i><b><A HREF="http://home.graffiti.net/error_911:graffiti.net/specs.h..." target="_new">system specs</A></b></i>
August 17, 2003 11:57:05 PM

so u need to be registered with Microsoft? How do i qualify to be a System Integrator or a Developer?

And about svol being gay, man, i sure hope he completely misses this thread. Else, he's gonna be all over me!

August 19, 2003 9:52:41 PM

I finally got myself registered with Microsoft. So how do i go about requesting for free software?

I am on Dial-Up so i just cant download HUGE files... ( i can but its so not worth it)

<font color=blue>Just be </font color=blue><font color=red><b>ABU</b></font color=red> - <b><font color=red>A</b></font color=red><font color=blue>lways</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>B</b></font color=red><font color=blue>e</font color=blue> <b><font color=red>U</b></font color=red><font color=blue>seful<b>!</b></font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheMask on 08/20/03 03:58 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
August 19, 2003 10:07:20 PM

oh for that much you'll have to look around their site, i really haven't paid enough attention once on their site to tell you exactly where, since i had just gotten an e-mail beta-testing offer and roughly checked it out. you can always contact reseller info, they're quick at responding.

<b>don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand</b>

...<i><b><A HREF="http://home.graffiti.net/error_911:graffiti.net/specs.h..." target="_new">system specs</A></b></i>
August 19, 2003 10:26:21 PM

Tnx man. i'll check-out the site and see what "free" stuff i can get :smile:

!