Dead Island or Saints Row the third?

As you can see in title
9 answers Last reply
More about dead island saints third
  1. there both completely different games but saints row the third is much better
  2. I haven't played SR3 but I can tell you that Dead Island gets boring once you're out of the resort and in the town.
  3. Well bought SAINTS ROW THE THIRD .. add me on steam if you want to play with me [username:Jam3x1] :)
  4. I own both SR3 and Dead Island.

SR3 literally took me through the entire game from beginning to end. It was one of the most entertaining games I have played, and at times I still hop on with some friends on steam to just mess around and cause havok. Very broad game, lots of things to do, plenty of challenge also. Overall, I love it.

Dead Island is also pretty fun, but as it is said, it gets pretty dull after a while. Playing with people helps to kill some of the effect, but once you get into the town, it just drops off. I definitely would say pick up SR3.
  5. TheGhxst said:
    I own both SR3 and Dead Island.

SR3 literally took me through the entire game from beginning to end. It was one of the most entertaining games I have played, and at times I still hop on with some friends on steam to just mess around and cause havok. Very broad game, lots of things to do, plenty of challenge also. Overall, I love it.

Dead Island is also pretty fun, but as it is said, it gets pretty dull after a while. Playing with people helps to kill some of the effect, but once you get into the town, it just drops off. I definitely would say pick up SR3.

Your steam id?
  6. surely SR3 is way better than dead island.
    Go for it :)
  7. sid11 said:
    surely SR3 is way better than dead island.
    Go for it :)

Bought it .. add me on steam if you want to play with me [Username:Jam3x1]
  8. Jan3s said:
    Your steam id?

ghost616999
  9. TheGhxst said:
    ghost616999

Added.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games