Game recording software?

Washthethrone

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
I'm looking for some software to record my gameplay.. I've tried Dxtory but my gameplay comes out ultra laggy.. I'm going to guess this is to do with the write speed on my hard drive? (500GB Seagate ST500DM002 Barracuda).

Anyway should I just go to fraps? Or is there something else that might be ideal?

I'll throw my PC specs in in case you guys might want them.
8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance
500GB Seagate ST500DM002 Barracuda
Xclio Nighthawk Mid Tower Case Full
Samsung SH-S222AB/BEBE 22x DVD±R, 1
Intel Core i5 3470,1155, Ivy Bridge
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V, Intel B75, S
2GB XFX Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition
430W Corsair Builder Series CMPSU-4

Thanks.

Getting a second HDD would help since you could then record to it instead of having the one HDD trying to load all the game info etc. and save the video at the same time.

yrules

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012
Well fraps is good but its not the best , according to my experience playclaw is greater it also allows overlays like fos, gpu load , temo , cpu load in recorded videos and does not csuse any fps loss .

What type of connection does it use ? If the connection speed is fast enough to keep up with the data stream and relieve some of the throughput on the internal drive then it should help - Never hurts to give it a test or 2 and see !!

Akshat Sharma

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
bro i am giving a software which can record ur games as ur game diplays and also have many tools like defrag quick boost to your game and also snap screen shots software name is razer game booster! downloading link is below:-http://game-booster.en.softonic.com/