Video game music radio station - Final Fantasy Friday

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Hi, I'm new here. :)

I run a video game music radio station called The VG Experience. I
play old and new, known and unknown music, with the majority being
from RPGs & Nintendo games, though there's other stuff as well.

One of my special programs is called Final Fantasy Friday, and it's an
hour of nothing but FF tunes. The program is every Friday at 7 PM
Eastern.

I've put a lot of time & effort into it, so please give it a listen,
and let me know what you think!

Here's the website: http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net
And here's the message board:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_VG_Experience/index.php?act=idx
Here's a list of games I play music from:
http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net/songlist.htm

In addition to the regular playlist, I have special scheduled
programs.

Schedule (all Eastern times):

Every day 12 - 3 AM - Electric Relaxation
Sunday 7 - 8 PM - Epic Battles (all battle music)
Sunday 8 - 10 PM - ReMixed (all remixes, bands, orchestral, etc.)
Monday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics
Tuesday 7 - 8 PM - Koji Kondo Hour
Wednesday 7 - 8 PM - The Chrono Hour
Thursday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics Encore
Friday 7 - 8 PM - Final Fantasy Friday
Friday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Songs of the Week
Friday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Friday Edition
Saturday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Encore
Saturday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Saturday Edition

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

I'll try to check it out if I remember, love the FF tunes

"Josh F" <jfreund1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm new here. :)
>
> I run a video game music radio station called The VG Experience. I
> play old and new, known and unknown music, with the majority being
> from RPGs & Nintendo games, though there's other stuff as well.
>
> One of my special programs is called Final Fantasy Friday, and it's an
> hour of nothing but FF tunes. The program is every Friday at 7 PM
> Eastern.
>
> I've put a lot of time & effort into it, so please give it a listen,
> and let me know what you think!
>
> Here's the website: http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net
> And here's the message board:
> http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_VG_Experience/index.php?act=idx
> Here's a list of games I play music from:
> http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net/songlist.htm
>
> In addition to the regular playlist, I have special scheduled
> programs.
>
> Schedule (all Eastern times):
>
> Every day 12 - 3 AM - Electric Relaxation
> Sunday 7 - 8 PM - Epic Battles (all battle music)
> Sunday 8 - 10 PM - ReMixed (all remixes, bands, orchestral, etc.)
> Monday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics
> Tuesday 7 - 8 PM - Koji Kondo Hour
> Wednesday 7 - 8 PM - The Chrono Hour
> Thursday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics Encore
> Friday 7 - 8 PM - Final Fantasy Friday
> Friday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Songs of the Week
> Friday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Friday Edition
> Saturday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Encore
> Saturday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Saturday Edition

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg,alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Once upon a time Josh F decided to write:

> Hi, I'm new here. :)
>
> I run a video game music radio station called The VG Experience. I
> play old and new, known and unknown music, with the majority being
> from RPGs & Nintendo games, though there's other stuff as well.
>
> One of my special programs is called Final Fantasy Friday, and it's an
> hour of nothing but FF tunes. The program is every Friday at 7 PM
> Eastern.
>
> I've put a lot of time & effort into it, so please give it a listen,
> and let me know what you think!
>
> Here's the website: http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net
> And here's the message board:
> http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_VG_Experience/index.php?act=idx
> Here's a list of games I play music from:
> http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net/songlist.htm
>
> In addition to the regular playlist, I have special scheduled
> programs.
>
> Schedule (all Eastern times):
>
> Every day 12 - 3 AM - Electric Relaxation
> Sunday 7 - 8 PM - Epic Battles (all battle music)
> Sunday 8 - 10 PM - ReMixed (all remixes, bands, orchestral, etc.)
> Monday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics
> Tuesday 7 - 8 PM - Koji Kondo Hour
> Wednesday 7 - 8 PM - The Chrono Hour
> Thursday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics Encore
> Friday 7 - 8 PM - Final Fantasy Friday
> Friday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Songs of the Week
> Friday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Friday Edition
> Saturday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Encore
> Saturday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Saturday Edition

Sounds cool. I'll check it out one day. Looks like you've made an effort to
make something great.

Chriz wrote:
> Once upon a time Josh F decided to write:
>
>> Hi, I'm new here. :)
>>
>> I run a video game music radio station called The VG Experience. I
>> play old and new, known and unknown music, with the majority being
>> from RPGs & Nintendo games, though there's other stuff as well.
>>
>> One of my special programs is called Final Fantasy Friday, and it's
>> an hour of nothing but FF tunes. The program is every Friday at 7 PM
>> Eastern.
>>
>> I've put a lot of time & effort into it, so please give it a listen,
>> and let me know what you think!
>>
>> Here's the website: http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net
>> And here's the message board:
>> http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_VG_Experience/index.php?act=idx
>> Here's a list of games I play music from:
>> http://www.vgexperience.cswarehouse.net/songlist.htm
>>
>> In addition to the regular playlist, I have special scheduled
>> programs.
>>
>> Schedule (all Eastern times):
>>
>> Every day 12 - 3 AM - Electric Relaxation
>> Sunday 7 - 8 PM - Epic Battles (all battle music)
>> Sunday 8 - 10 PM - ReMixed (all remixes, bands, orchestral, etc.)
>> Monday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics
>> Tuesday 7 - 8 PM - Koji Kondo Hour
>> Wednesday 7 - 8 PM - The Chrono Hour
>> Thursday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics Encore
>> Friday 7 - 8 PM - Final Fantasy Friday
>> Friday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Songs of the Week
>> Friday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Friday Edition
>> Saturday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Encore
>> Saturday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Saturday Edition
>
> Sounds cool. I'll check it out one day. Looks like you've made an
> effort to make something great.

Actually, it isn't bad. Well put together, keep it up as long as you can.

Ryan

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg,alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Once upon a time Chriz decided to write:

>> Every day 12 - 3 AM - Electric Relaxation
>> Sunday 7 - 8 PM - Epic Battles (all battle music)
>> Sunday 8 - 10 PM - ReMixed (all remixes, bands, orchestral, etc.)
>> Monday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics
>> Tuesday 7 - 8 PM - Koji Kondo Hour
>> Wednesday 7 - 8 PM - The Chrono Hour
>> Thursday 7 - 8 PM - Retro Classics Encore
>> Friday 7 - 8 PM - Final Fantasy Friday
>> Friday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Songs of the Week
>> Friday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Friday Edition
>> Saturday 8 - 9 PM - Top 25 Encore
>> Saturday 11 PM - 12 AM - BPM: Saturday Edition
>
> Sounds cool. I'll check it out one day. Looks like you've made an
> effort to make something great.

Well now that I just got ADSL I decided to check it out and it's pretty
good.