about FFX and FFX2...

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

I wonder, will there be a PC version for these two great games? These
FF really catch my eyes! But I don't have PS2...

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Once upon a time cymrpg999 decided to write:

> I wonder, will there be a PC version for these two great games? These
> FF really catch my eyes! But I don't have PS2...

I doubt it. They've been out for a while now (FFX especially). Maybe years
from now they'll release a classic FF release for PC, but it doesn't look
like these two will be released for PC anytime soon. PS2s are quite cheap
now. Perhaps you could buy a second hand one. I've played FFX and it's a
good game. I heard FFX-2 isn't as good, but I'll get it eventually.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

FFX-2, was okay, kind of a walk through the past,if you played X.

very simple though, although X wasn't that difficult either.

X-2 is at least 50% side quests, that mean nothing, except opening an
alternate cutscene at the end, which you can download somewhere else.

mikel