Final Fantasy VIII - Sorceresses (possible slight spoilers)

Last response: in Video Games
November 21, 2004 10:15:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Why is it that the most visually stunning and most well designed
character, Ultimecia, does not appear in any CGI sequences at all!!?
The short sequence with Adel is fantastic, brings out her evil to it's
fullest (although I do think Adel should have at least spoken at least
one line!!)

Can you learn more Limit Breaks for Edea? And how is it that her Ice
Blast thingy at the end of disk one didn't even leave a mark on
Squall??

And Rinoa.... bless her.... you would have thought she'd at least get
more pwerfull as a scorceress.... instead she just abandons her
doggy!!! LOL
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 9:14:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

> Why is it that the most visually stunning and most well designed
> character, Ultimecia, does not appear in any CGI sequences at all!!?
> The short sequence with Adel is fantastic, brings out her evil to it's
> fullest (although I do think Adel should have at least spoken at least
> one line!!)

I agree here should have been more

> Can you learn more Limit Breaks for Edea? And how is it that her Ice
> Blast thingy at the end of disk one didn't even leave a mark on
> Squall??

because Squall is one bad ass mother f**ker

> And Rinoa.... bless her.... you would have thought she'd at least get
> more pwerfull as a scorceress.... instead she just abandons her
> doggy!!! LOL

Well who'd blame her!

laters

Dj