CheckPoint Firewall NG: Modify validity period of certific..

Hello,

I am using a CheckPoint Firewall NG FP3. External clients authenticate
via SecuRemote using certificates. I had to notice that the firewall
always sets the duration of validity for new certificates to 2 years.
Is it possible to make it generate certificates that are valid for a
longer time?
--
DeathAndPain
More about checkpoint firewall modify validity period certific

    Yes...however, with the amount of turnover experienced by many companies,
    why would you want to? Especially for remote clients, all too often It is
    the last to be notified of a termination and unless you keep tight control
    on remote access ID's, there is often a an accumulation of invalid accounts.

    "DeathAndPain" <DeathAndPain.1757tx@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am using a CheckPoint Firewall NG FP3. External clients authenticate
    > via SecuRemote using certificates. I had to notice that the firewall
    > always sets the duration of validity for new certificates to 2 years.
    > Is it possible to make it generate certificates that are valid for a
    > longer time?
    > --
    > DeathAndPain

Firewalls Security Networking