FFXI

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

I'm a level 45 Paladin looking for a group in Garuda.

Jesse Radin wrote:

> I'm a level 45 Paladin looking for a group in Garuda.

No, you're a Lv3 dolt posting entirely useless information in a
completely wrong venue. Amazing that someone with a Lv45 character still
hasn't figured out the intricacies of the "Search" button.

Quinch

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 04:36:49 -0600, Kumo Atsureki
<atsureki.comcast@net> wrote:

> > > No, you're a Lv3 dolt posting entirely useless information in a
> > > completely wrong venue. Amazing that someone with a Lv45 character still
> > > hasn't figured out the intricacies of the "Search" button.
>
> Not to mention that location is absolutely meaningless if you don't
> even bother mentioning which server you're on.

My mistake. I thought Garuda was a city. Either way, I'd never heard
of it.