Sign in with
Your question

Nfs most wanted 2 on gma x4500

Last response: in Video Games
December 26, 2012 11:52:50 PM

hi
i just wanted to know if need for speed most wanted 2 will run on a gma x4500 because i ve seen peaple playing it on youtube but when i instaled it it dident worked ???
each time when i run it a black screan apears and could end the application only throu the task manager.
my rig: 4g of ddr3 @1066Mhz pc3-10700 ; intel core 2 duo e7400 @ 3.0 Ghz (overclocked) ; asrock mobo G41M-S3 whith integrated graphics intel gma x4500

More about : nfs wanted gma x4500

December 27, 2012 4:58:06 AM

If you are talking about the 2012 Need For Speed Most Wanted, you won't be able to play it with the Intel GMA x4500, because it falls way below the minimum system requirements, even if you do get the game running, it will be a slideshow, you will not get playable framerates out of your integrated graphics. Your only solution then would be to buy a graphics card.

If you are talking about the 2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted, you might be able to get it to run on that computer. Try downloading the latest drivers from Intel for your integrated graphics, there might be an update that will solve your problem if you are playing the older version of the game.
m
l
December 27, 2012 8:28:32 AM

Supernova1138 said:
If you are talking about the 2012 Need For Speed Most Wanted, you won't be able to play it with the Intel GMA x4500, because it falls way below the minimum system requirements, even if you do get the game running, it will be a slideshow, you will not get playable framerates out of your integrated graphics. Your only solution then would be to buy a graphics card.

If you are talking about the 2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted, you might be able to get it to run on that computer. Try downloading the latest drivers from Intel for your integrated graphics, there might be an update that will solve your problem if you are playing the older version of the game.

ok thanks and what about dirt 3 ive seen many peaple playing it with the same video card but my problem is that the game starts then i see the "dirt 3" logo than the loading screan and sudently it stops and go to windows and it says "dirt 3 has stoped working" what should i do
m
l
December 27, 2012 8:36:41 AM

I can only recommend that you update your drivers for your integrated graphics, that might get the game running. The problem is that you want to play games that don't support Intel integrated graphics chips. Modern titles like the current Need for Speed games or Dirt3 may or may not run at all with your integrated graphics. Even if they do run, performance will be poor.

Really, you need to buy a graphics card if you want to play current games. Even Intel's latest integrated graphics solutions struggle on many current titles, an integrated graphics chip from 4 years ago has even less chance of running current games.
m
l
!