john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi

We have a peer-peer network with several windows xp pro PC. I have installed
Norton Internet Security 2004 on one of the win xp pro pcs and now I can't
see any of the shared folders on other PCs. Has anyone encountered this? Is
there a fix for this other than uninstalling the NIS 2004?

Thanks

Regards

Dont know about NIS but I would expect you to have to add an entry for the
local machines somewhere in NIS - intranet zone - before NIS will allow the
connections

hth