Black ops 2 running in background only how to fix?

prondipan91

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

my OS is win8 64 bit & i did what you said...but the same problem occurs after re-installing it. running in administration mode isnt working!!!

prondipan91

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

i think i've found a solution. update your graphics driver to the latest version. i've updated my nvidia graphics driver and the problem is gone... :)

Xttony

Distinguished

I had the same problem asked the same question here and didnot get an answer. It will happen only in some parts of the game and not in the entire game. To get through those parts I lowered the settings to minimum and disabled every option I could find. After completing that part increased the settings to maximum again.

I thought the update might fix the issue but it didn't.

SMGeaZy

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
Possibly its because Black ops 2 Doesnt work or is not fully compatible/got some bugs on win 8. I have got windows 7 and i am running it fine. if you've got a copy of win 7 try the game on that. if it still doesnt work, i dont know what to tell :/ Hope this helps.

bjaminnyc

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
Are you using an AMD Phenom II x6? I was having issues with the game, also in win8 64, until I disable 2 of the cores leaving 4 in total. I'm not entirely sure why the extra 2 cores caused a problem, but turning 2 off solved all of my stability issues in BO2.