I've been running Windows 7 32bit Since April 2010, and all of a sudden (28/29 October) my mouse & Audio Stutters at the same time, I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 32bit but still it continues can some one PLEASE HELP ME.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 4000MB RAM
Hard Drive: 1 TB Total + 250 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
Monitor: 23" Acer
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones: Logitech x530 5.1 / RaZeR PIRANHA
Keyboard: Logitech Multi Media 600
Mouse: RaZeR LACHESIS (G3)
Mouse Surface: Razer CONTROL
Motherboard: Asus P5N-D
Computer Case: Coolermaster
i am on a WIRED network, I dont have Wireless
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection