compaq cds 354 memory ,a question about it..

i recently picked it up and was told it uses 72 pin simms, so my
question is the memory card a standard EDO ram card or was it a
propetary memory card made specifically for my computer? before i
shell out the shekels on ebay i wanna know please and thanks. :?:

hh

Please recheck the model number. If it is a desktop, it would use industry
standard 72-pin 60 ns EDO SIMMs.

HH

"rightwing1963" <rightwing1963@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:HCbTe.157559$Jd.124969@fe11.news.easynews.com...