Diablo 2 Private Server - 10 Years Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviss

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
I am a former player on a server listed here on this forum but those guy totally sucks and are obsessed in getting money so i found a really nice server for some months already and they are doing a great job for free.

If you need a rush just drop me a whisp or ask in channel. The serve has a great community and players are getting rushed so it's easy. And yes, it's even better than the official server which currently is full of bots.

Website US: http://usabattle.net/d2
Website EU: http://europebattle.net/d2

---------------------

Meh, I see some server owners decided to use that dirty trick and spam my thread with their servers which are not even working anymore.

Editing this thread after more few years playing on the same great server I have presented here and it's still doing great so I've added their new description from the website

If there are still any D2 lovers out there, don't miss this one out either if you are from US or EU, this one is a great choice especially these guys have been online for more than 10 years and of course, the game is FREE TO PLAY.

Whisp me ingame or ask anyone inside the channel if you want to get rushed and I wil be glad to help you out.

Don't forget to install their realm patch and read their connect guide first.

---------------------

Server Information

• Version: 1.13c
• Launch Date: 01.01.2005 > More than 10 years online

Server Rates

• Experience: 1x - 10x > 10x (lvl 1-70) ; 5x (71-85) ; 3x (86-91) ; 1x (92-99)
• Drop Items: 1x - 10x
• Drop Rune: 1x - 10x

Server Features

• Integrated ANTI HACK SYSTEM
• Mostly blizzlike except some things that were improved
• Mercenary FULL EQUIPMENT
• Cube Main, Stash, Inventory EXTENDED
• Custom Fixes
• Improved Gameplay
• Custom receipes and items perfectly ballanced
• MANY OTHERS - You will discover them ingame or read on our forums

Why Should You Choose Us

• We have more than 400 online users at once, during peak times
• We are using a custom gameguard that blocks botters and cheaters
• We have the most active players database among all other servers
• We have an active and friendly community and the best gameplay experience
• We are online for more than ten years and our realm patch is one of the best
• We run our ladders for several years and we are not reseting them like other servers do just because they want to take more money from their players
• We have the most professional staff that is always watching for bots and is banning abusers better than the official server does it
• We have NO overpowered items for sale like other servers who are trying to make a fortune out of this game by considering it a business
• We run our platform on two dedicated servers hosted in different locations for a low latency gameplay so you can enjoy every spent minute.

Register to play on http://usabattle.net/d2 or http://europebattle.net/d2

I saw some of that but im still rocking on ladder Europe :D.

I will however test it.

Do i need a legit copy of diablo 2 for it to work? (Im guessing that the servers will install things on the game data, and if i use a legit CD-key, i might lose it on b.net, loosing all my items).

deviss

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
Meh, I see some server owners decided to use that dirty trick and spam my thread with their servers which are not even working anymore.

Anyway, after some years, I'm still playing on the server I have presented into the first post and I have edited the description of the first post as these guys have been added more awsome stuff including an anti-hack system against cheaters and recently I logged into the official servers and they were full of bots while on this private realm everyone is playing fair.

If there are still any D2 lovers out there, don't miss this one out either if you are from US or EU, this one is a great choice especially these guys have been online for more than 10 years and of course, the game is FREE TO PLAY.

Server website links are added in the first post of this thread.

Whisp me ingame or ask anyone inside the channel if you want to get rushed and I wil be glad to help you out.

Don't forget to install their realm patch and read their connect guide first.

Status
Not open for further replies.