Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a new gaming Mouse.

Last response: in Video Games
December 29, 2012 6:13:20 PM

So I recently broke my mouse in a fit of rage after I lost a Starcraft 2 match :ange:  :ange:  :ange:  and obviously need a new one.

The mouse I broke was a Razer Deathadder Lefthanded, wtich I really liked, but would like to try something new.

I'm lefthanded and therefore need something ambidextrous or dedicated left handed like the Razer Deathadder I broke.

I would like something with more buttons the the 5 on the razer, but due to my lefthanded "condition" they of course need to be placed so i can use them conveniently.

other requirements: the mouse has to be wired, as a wireless is just too much of a hazzle. Would like my mouse to me "big" as it just feels more solid and comfortable for me.
The only thing I didn't like about my Razer was that the scroll wheel, was very loose, and would often result in me scroll when i pressed the scroll button. So would prefer a mouse with a "tighter" scroll wheel.

So does anyone have any suggestions, or is the Deathadder Lefthanded my best option????

thanks for your replys!!!

More about : gaming mouse

a b 4 Gaming
December 29, 2012 6:19:25 PM

the deathadder isnt a bad mouse so i would say replace it with a new 3.5g 1.
most every other decent mouse are for right handers. and i cant recommend any other mouse from razer other than the deathadder because generally there mice are very poor. lots of bells and whistles and supposed features. but most of the time there just a gimmick.
oh! and if your raging so much that your breaking things you need to step back from it for a while so maybe buy a new mouse in a couple of months to give yourself some time to calm down.

December 29, 2012 6:39:53 PM

Quote:
oh! and if your raging so much that your breaking things you need to step back from it for a while so maybe buy a new mouse in a couple of months to give yourself some time to calm down.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I did, stopped playing ladder games, and are only playing unranked custom games now(less anger involved, as I still loose, and is a completely noob at the game :)  :)  )
What i said in my OP was maybe
a little dramatic, as all i did was to slam the mouse into my desk, witch resulted in the scrolling wheel to break, the mouse still works, but no scroll wheel is just really annoying, especially in games where you want to use it to scroll between different items and weapons.

!