Hdmi to component

I want to record gaming on a monitor with a haupagge. My monitor only has a hdmi output, is it possible to get a hdmi to component converter and connect it to the hauppage? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about hdmi component
  1. there are some converters out there, but they are not cheap, i did read recently a company who is selling a digital to analog converter is being sued because it infringes the use of copyright protected movies and the decoding of the video signal.

    they are out there, just gotta find them
  2. are you sure your monitor has hdmi output, and not as an input?

    surely it sits between the console/pc and the TV?
  3. Why not use the component out on your console (the cable that came with it) to go to the PC for recording and continue to use the HDMI to the monitor?
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming HDMI Monitors Components Video Games