Deciding on a headset

Rakeshisu

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
Hey there

I am trying to decide which pair of headphones I should buy. I am looking at the Razer Electras, Razer Tiamat 2.2, Steelseries 7H or Steelseries Siberia V2 Frost Blue. I am looking for a headset that has great gaming sound but does not lose any quality when it comes to music.

I need a bit of bass as well as a mic. I am looking at around a max of $120.

Which one should I choose? Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Solution
The Razer Tiamat is cool looking, but the mic is a piece of ***. I looked at the others and they are not bad, but i would recommend this. Get the razer carcarius, it has a lower failure rate, great sound and mic quality along with being comfortable. The megalodon and Tiamat have a nice price tag, but thats where it stops i know as i am an owner of both. I reviewed the others and they are not bad, but i still recommend the carcarius. Its a better headset and easier on the wallet. I wouldn't recommend steel series head sets i used to think they where badass for years, but i feel like they cant compare to razer.

Please let me know if this helps.

Witcher79

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
The Razer Tiamat is cool looking, but the mic is a piece of ***. I looked at the others and they are not bad, but i would recommend this. Get the razer carcarius, it has a lower failure rate, great sound and mic quality along with being comfortable. The megalodon and Tiamat have a nice price tag, but thats where it stops i know as i am an owner of both. I reviewed the others and they are not bad, but i still recommend the carcarius. Its a better headset and easier on the wallet. I wouldn't recommend steel series head sets i used to think they where badass for years, but i feel like they cant compare to razer.

Please let me know if this helps.

Solution