Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cod bo2 stopped working

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Call of Duty
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 30, 2012 11:44:45 AM

i'm playing bo2 .....n i have completed half of it....but now when i play it shows stopped working.......it runs for a few mins.....n automatically stops wrking....

More about : cod bo2 stopped working

December 30, 2012 12:23:32 PM

specs ?
m
0
l
December 30, 2012 2:32:20 PM

thnk u for rplying sir..
i'm using windows 8
intel i5
8GB RAM
nnvidia 630m
m
0
l
Related resources
December 30, 2012 4:49:23 PM

tushar_684 said:
thnk u for rplying sir..
i'm using windows 8
intel i5
8GB RAM
nnvidia 630m


It is definitely your graphics card then because everything else is fine that you are running. I would recommend upgrading to something like a GTX 560TI or above.
m
0
l
December 30, 2012 4:52:13 PM

mylesw said:
It is definitely your graphics card then because everything else is fine that you are running. I would recommend upgrading to something like a GTX 560TI or above.



Hi :) 

Its a laptop...try blowing out with compressed air...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
December 30, 2012 4:58:42 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Its a laptop...try blowing out with compressed air...

All the best Brett :) 


Oh I didn't know...
m
0
l
December 30, 2012 5:05:40 PM

mylesw said:
Oh I didn't know...



Hi :) 

Easy to miss...its the M in 630m (stands for mobile)

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
December 31, 2012 5:17:47 AM

What should I do?
m
0
l
!